Thursday, April 30, 2009

KBCO contest

Just faxed back all the info for my free Mile High tix. Had the standard KBCO winner's sheet to fill out, as well as a copy of my license, and even a W-9 since the prize was worth over a hundred bones. KBCO said the value of the tickets was $325, though that's closer to $400 if you hafta buy 'em with service fees.

They said they won't mail the tickets until three weeks before the show. By then the festival should be sold out, so it'll be extra special to tell Nacheaux and Happy Sock that I gave the tickets to someone else who offered to pay more!

Unfortunately, I can't win anything else on KBCO for 90 days.

2 comments:

Happy Sock said...

I'll give you $5 extra bucks and a case of PBR. We still good?

Nacheaux said...

I'll pitch in 6 bottles of Boone's farm and G&T at the next Grant show WE go to....

Deal??