Friday, April 03, 2009

HPb 133 - Incline happy hour

Good day on the Incline yesterday.  Didn't think I was moving very fast but I made it from my house to the green gate in just over 12 minutes (usually takes 14) and then made it up the Incline in 30:25, my fastest time in a while.  Had to take it easy on the way down Barr Trail since I forgot my light.  Many beers and G&T's were waiting to aid in recovery.

Start time - 7PM
Distance - 5.5 miles
Time - 1:26:59
Pace - 15:49 per mile
Weather - 45F, partly cloudy
Weight - 169 lbs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How steep is that incline?

brownie said...

It averages 40%, steepest part is 68%. All uneven steps on old railroad ties. Great workout!

Good read about it all here:
http://www.inclineclub.com/incline/

meredith said...

maybe it's all that great nutrition :)