Wednesday, April 15, 2009

for Katie...

Forgot about this one until I saw Gagger's pics from my recent Austin trip. Katie went to Reedsburg High (home of the fightin' Beavers!) in Wisconsin and when I called to tell her someone (she doesn't know Squeezin') was wearing a t-shirt of her alma mater at Lovejoy's she didn't believe me.

Kudos to Squeezin', who is the only Austin hasher who hasn't sold out his soul by bailing on Lovejoy's for the outback steakhouse, or wherever it is those guys have happy hour nowadays.

6 comments:

katie said...

woohoo!!! BEAVER FEVER!!!

Gagger said...

Sorry it took so long to send them!

Smut Mutt said...

The new craze is the flying saucer. I think they sit around playing online trivia, texting, and sipping Zima's. Reminds me of the yuppy magnets in Dallas (seriously).

machete said...

Lovejoys FTW!!! I gotta get back to Austin for some work.

brownie said...

flying saucer = outback = chili's = tgif's. They're all the same. Austin hashers should hang their head in shame when they cross Burnet Road to get there!

PlaysByEar said...

Ha! I missed this post and wouldn't have saw it if you hadn't mentioned it after your last GC entry. I look great!

Coincidentally I posted about LJ's to the hash list today.