Monday, April 20, 2009

Earth Day 5K

Looks like this is gonna be a great weekend for running and drinking! Gonna start with the Earth Day 5K down at CC. Yeah, it might seem like racing doesn't really jive with the whole "recovery" thing I talked about in the last post, but I've lost so much leg speed over the years that I can't really do any damage in such a short race. We'll see if I can break 20 minutes.

Pleanty of time to do this race and then head over to the Royal Tavern for the Three Peaks fat ass. I may be the only one to show up for that, but regardless I plan on having a good time. Hiking the entire thing and carrying along one can of Pabst for each mountain!

2 comments:

PlaysByEar said...

Where's the anti-hippie 4/20 post? C'mon don't let me down!

Shad Mika said...

What are the details of this three peaks run? I might be interested, still in limbo.