Friday, March 16, 2012

weekend

Zack Deputy tonight at the Mariner!  Kiss my ass, SXSWers!

Should be a blast on St. Pat's day.  The schedule, in case anyone wants to join us:

10AM - St. Pat's Day 5K.
10:25AM - Dutch Mill/Benny's.
2PM - Pikes Peak hash.  Starts at my second least favorite bar downtown, Southside Johnny's (Quinn's takes the title of biggest shithole).  But at least they have PBR there.

Thinking of heading up to visit Neal and Teresa on Sunday from the house.  We'll see how hungover I am.

In honor of SXSW, here's a band I once saw at a bar not much larger than my living room.  I don't know the words to describe how awesome the show was.  This is definitely one week I miss living in Austin!

1 comment:

John O said...

Spring break for CC kids. Neal and Teresa may be road tripping.