Thursday, March 01, 2012

Moonlight Pizza

Really been jonesin' for some Moonlight.  Not only the beloved Caveman, but also to finally try some of their brewed stuff.  They have the following beers on tap, and I'm wondering what I'll have Nick buy me after he only beats me by 44 minutes next Saturday:

MoonLite (Cream Ale)
IPA
American Wheat
Porter
Amber
Irish Red Ale

I'm leaning towards the Amber.  But maybe I'll have him spring for the American Wheat, as a reminder of how much better the USA is than that third world hellhole he's from.

No more PBR at Moonlight, but that fine beverage is never lacking in Salida.  The Vic.  Benson's.  Hattie's.  The Boat House.  The Tenderfoot.  And, of course, kicking the pub crawl off with Duck Farts at the 1st Street Cafe.  Good times!

The latest Moonlight e-mail has a coupon for a free liter of MoonLite with the purchase of a pizza.  If you're going to be joining us after the marathon and you want the coupon, let me know and I'll forward the e-mail.

Rumor has it that Amanda will be a DNS at Salida.  Worst smack talker of all time.

2 comments:

nmp said...

Depending on the timing (and plans of those I am carpooling with) may join you post race. Planning on driving back afterward, so probably will not stick around for too long though.

45 minutes seems rather generous...I would have only given you about 25.

brownie said...

Two reasons you'll never receive serious consideration for UROY:

1) you don't have a blog;
2) you don't make and win outlandish bets against slow people.