Tuesday, March 20, 2012

track

CC track this morning with Andy.  Really jacked up my back over the weekend (and in good St. Pat's form I can't remember how I did it).  Nothing makes you feel like you're getting old like a lower back injury.  Anywho, took it easy just to make sure the back didn't get worse.  One mile warm up, 5 x 1000m with 400m RBI, one mile cool down.  4:10, 3:50, 3:47, 3:47, 3:43.

First day of spring, let's hope the temps keep rising!

Pitt is in the final four!

Can't imagine how much longer the Colorado Springs Gazette will be in business.  Their entire coverage of the Manning thing has been stealing articles from the Denver Post, and reporting comments from their facebook page as news.

Seems this Reebok ad is causing some controversy.  I remember this slogan on a t-shirt back when I ran high school track.  What I can't remember is the last time I saw anyone wearing Reebok.


3 comments:

mike_hinterberg said...

68 NCAA+32NIT+4th CBI = 104th best team?
You're welcome to adopt the Badgers by virtue of your Wisconsin connections, and it's even more fun to root against (vs. Syracuse) child sexual abuse-related programs.

I saw a guy the other day with those Reebok crossfit shoes with the squiggles on the bottom. He was jogging pretty lightly but I assume he crushed the WOD when he got back to the gym.

brownie said...

I don't need no stinkin' badgers! I'm hoping to fit one trip to Wisco this year though, just for the beer.

It was a rough period for east coasters there, with Ped State and Syracuse looking all slimy. But don't you go looking down your nose at me:

http://www.cnnsi.com/2012/football/ncaa/03/16/wisconsin.madison.sex.abuse.case.ap/index.html?sct=cf_t2_a12

mike_hinterberg said...

Huh, actually hadn't seen that about Badger football, and I usually read the Milwaukee news a few times a week...

Well...how about Marquette?