Monday, February 27, 2012

week in review

79.3 miles on the week.  Good long run in Pueblo on Sunday, other than that just lots of pounding the pavement with the LSD stuff.

Took Jan and Feb pretty easy, 300 miles both months just to get a training base in.  Once the snow starts melting and the temps start rising, I think I'll be in pretty good shape to start getting ready for Hardrock.  Will keep things around 300 miles per month, just cut off some of the garbage mile runs and add that mileage to the long runs.  Think I have 32 races scheduled for May and June, so like it or not I should show up to Silverton in fairly good shape.

2 comments:

Hone said...

What is up with the .3? Are you some kind of nerd?

brownie said...

If I were really anal, I would have gone and run around the block twice to get that 80 mile week in.

I do not own a GPS watch. However, my girlfriend does, so I steal hers.