Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Nat'l Run To Work Day!

5.6 miles to work, 51:10.  Have to work on Saturday, and I'll probably just run to work then.  Plus the car pool yesterday.  Al Gore would be so proud.

I have given up facebook for lent.  That ends March 1st, right?  I always give up something for lent, as a joke.  I did quit FB until March though.  And on the 1st, I will be defriending any folks who post stupid political pictures/statements and any Colorado Springs resident who brags about doing the Incline.  The Incline thing is my new pet peeve.  Over half a million people do the Incline every year, quit acting like you just summited Everest.

The Banff Mountain Film Festival is sold out here in the Springs.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Ran to work this morning barefoot! Thank god my basement office is so close!

trudginalong said...

I just did the incline!

brownie said...

Andy, going Rocky pace, you probably left around 7:30AM to get to your basement by noon!

Wyatt Hornsby said...

I did the Inline last week and it had to be as hard as what you guys do at Hardrock. In fact, because I did the Incline, I'm just gonna say that Hardrock by comparison is just a short training run. Go Incline! :)

A Romney Supporter