Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Commute #6

AM - Easy 6.4 miles to work, one hour.  Very productive, I returned a library book, dropped a netflix movie at the post office, and paid the interweb bill while on the run.

PM - 7.0 miles home, 68 minutes.  Stays light enough now that I can get a lap around Prospect Lake before heading home.  At least if I'm attacked I'll be able to get a description of the perp.

Beer saves a big run.  Mmmmm, beer.

Think I got all of the four people who read this blog on the new reader thing.  Let me know if I'm missing anyone.  I do most of my blog reading on google now (it gets through the filter at work), so that's the reason my smart ass comments have been lacking the past few months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

missing me biatch!
liveituph2.blogspot.com

brownie said...

Pete, I think you do too much secret squirrel shit on yours. I can't comment there, and it won't show up on the reader.

Rob Timko said...

I read the article and could only think of this scene. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

brownie said...

I watched that whole movie. Those few seconds were the only good part.