Tuesday, February 28, 2012

quarters

One mile warm up, 10 x 400m with 200m RBI, one mile cool down.  86, 83, then 79 the rest of the way, with a last lap of 77.  Getting hard to get out of bed for these early morning runs, I'm really sick of winter.  23F to start the workout, warmed all the way up to 25F once the sun came out.  Today is my last run of February (Incline tonight with the dog), hopefully March starts ushering in the warmer temps.

Signed up for the Jersey Marathon today.  I heard they give you a jean jacket instead of a tech tee.  I'm going to find the parking lot where Rob was conceived and drink a beer there.

AJW finally picks a decent beer of the week!  Good question posed about breweries sponsoring ultra races, and why the hell doesn't it happen?

4 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

Try the Wawa Food Mart in Sayreville?

GZ said...

Taking tomorrow off?

brownie said...

Yes, rest day on the 29th. Because on March 1st I start my huge buildup for the Salida Marathon. Nick is going down!

Rob Timko said...

Brandon - Whatchu know 'bout WaWa in Slayerville?