Wednesday, July 27, 2011

western slope boozing

Can't say enough good things about Bonfire Brewing in Eagle, CO. Awesome beer and I stumbled in when a cool crowd was hanging out. Small world, turns out the brewer and I were both born at Sunbury Community Hospital.

Also visited the Palisade Brewing Company (finally got to taste the Dirty Hippie!), the Peach Street Distillery (my liver is still recovering from all the Jackelope Gin), and seven wineries (one of which, the Meadery of the Rockies, is on the brewery map that guides my life).

Should be dried out just in time to start the San Fran binge!

2 comments:

zagbag said...

No comments about the blown call in the the 19th inning of last night's game? Drive you to drinking; as if you needed help....

brownie said...

Trying not to think about it. Didn't think I could hate the braves any more than I already did, but they've upped that level.