Thursday, July 23, 2009

T-30

One month 'till Leadville!

Nice run this morning through Red Rock Canyon. Ten minute warm up, 10 x 90 seconds with 90 seconds rest in between. Not my best workout ever but it was a good test to see if I was recovered from Hardrock (I am).

Gonna crush my legs over the next two days with a run up Pikes Peak on Friday, and possibly again on Saturday (depending on what CRUD is running). After that I plan to stun the trail running world by winning the Cheyenne Canon Mountain Race and securing a spot on the US Mountain Running team. OK, by "win" I mean placing in the top half of the race, but either way I will be at Bristol Brewing afterwards with my brand spankin' new cowbell enjoyin' my free pint 'o Laughing Lab. And for good measure, I'm sure I'll have a Cheyenne Canon Pinon Nut Ale as well...

No comments: