Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ouray aid station

Guess this deserves it's own post since I spent the most time here. A whopping 25 minutes, arriving at 23:10 and not leaving until 23:35.

What did I do for 25 minutes?

-took another dump
-ate another Purple Castle bacon cheeseburger
-drank two cans of ensure
-drank a can of PBR
-shot the shit with 8 Yellow Snow, an old hasher friend I visit each time I'm in Ouray
-got off my feet for the first time in over 17 hours
-drank a cup of coffee

Actually had a great time at this aid station, it was awesome having both my pacers as well as Katie and Barr Camp Neil to hang out with. By the time I left I felt somewhat refreshed and was ready to tackle the hardest climb of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the climb up oscar never seemed to end!

naresh