Saturday, December 28, 2013

Friday

Thursday - easy five on the Garden roads, 47 minutes.  Also got in a good half hour at the Y over lunch.

Friday - bike to/from work, some good time at CityRock over lunch, and then took the dog up the Incline.  Trip number 50 up the railroad.  At least I got halfway to my 2013 goal.

Hope to have the map for the Fat Ass out this weekend.

A buddy of mine had his pic taken with Carl Lewis the other day.  Reminded me of his stunning music career.  Wowza.






And of course, there's always King Carl crushing the national anthem.  No need to stand and remove your hat for this one.

3 comments:

Steve Pero said...

Fat Ass? I thought you weren't going to be able to have it this year?

Hmmmm....

brownie said...

We had to wait to see what trails would be open after the floods, but it's a go. You should come up!

Steve Pero said...

We will for sure if we can, I'll let you know. Looking forward to seeing the map.