Wednesday, December 18, 2013

beers!

Tuesday:

 Meh.

Good run Tuesday morning through the Garden.  Including 6 x 3 minutes hard with three minutes RBI.  Also hit the YMCA over lunch and rode to and from work.

Wednesday:

Sure has been a long time since I had a Keystone Ice.

Rest day today, other than biking to work.

Ate lunch at the soup kitchen today.  Quite the experience.

We'll be having a special edition Red Mountain run on Monday.  Memorial Park in Manitou at 4:30PM.  Red Rock Lounge after the run.  Slow Aaron will be in town and we plan to show him a good time.

3 comments:

Andy said...

What was the soup kitchen like? I have often thought of walking down there to check it out. What did you have? Better than King's Chef?

brownie said...

Not too bad. Missed steak by a day though.

I ate at the Springs Rescue Mission, which I hear is not as good as the food at the Marian House (the one closer to your house).

Andy said...

Yeah it's he Marion House that I am going to hit. Judging by the crowds I guess it is good stuff!