Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Day 3 - the downside of Beer Advent Calendar

Was so excited when I saw today's label:


I mean, it must be an awesome person who would take the time to label a beer as such.  And just look at how wasted Santa looks!  Beneath this foil must lie the greatest beer of all time!

But here's what I got:

And the bad part is that you have to drink the whole thing.  Can't remember the last time I had a bud light.  High school?  Quarter draft night at CJ Barney's when I was a sophomore at Pitt?  Who knows.  Good thing I had a few PBR's beforehand at a work happy hour in Old Colorado City.  I hope the person who gave me this ends up getting the miller light that had been in my fridge for a few weeks that I was super happy to get rid of.

Made the run this morning count, since I knew I wouldn't be getting out much during the upcoming freeze.  8.5 miles total on the Santa Fe trail, including 5 x 5 minutes hard with 2.5 minutes RBI.  And another 45 minutes in the gym - I need to get all buff because I'm going to beat the shit out of the guy who stiffed me with bud light!


1 comment:

mtnrunner2 said...

That beer is not in the holiday spirit.