Monday, January 04, 2010

Monday

Nice run this morning. 100 minutes, 10.3 miles in the Garden. Cold outside at 9F, but nowhere near the chill in my tiny apartment with my two guests not talking to each other anymore. Wow, a hash romance turned sour, I've certainly never seen that before!

Started a new routine at the gym, only using dumbbells. I have to constantly change the routine in there, as I hate working out indoors. One thing I did think about is that I've already slipped on my resolution to do 100 push ups a day. I've done 50 today so far, but it's the first time this year I pushed the ground. I'll catch up.

Jillian from the Colorado Running Company started a new photo blog over here. Unfortunately, after today's super awesome picture, the thing can only go downhill. Unless she manages a picture of plastic gin, but I doubt she's that kind of gal.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I could surprise you!!....