Wednesday, January 13, 2010

miles

Tuesday PM - 8 x 200 meters, 200m RBI, at the Colorado College track. Didn't time these but I'm guessing they were in the 43 second area. Total 4.1 miles, 40 minutes.

Wed AM - Easy run in the Garden. 8.2 miles, 1:15.

Finally hit yoga for the first time this year. 1.5 hours. It had been three weeks since I went and I could tell, the heat crushed me. Little bit behind on my goal of 100 times this year but I'll catch up.

It's been over two weeks since I've had fast food. I don't feel any better or any worse. My blood pressure is still the same. I am down about two or three pounds this year, but that might be more from running (averaging over 10 miles a day so far this year) than the diet. Have a hash weekend coming up at the end of the month (Durango Snowdown) and I'm sure I'll be tested down there. Might have to get Nacheaux to make another Bacon Explosion to keep my stomach full. Or maybe take the long way down through Salida and pick up a few Caveman pizzas!

4 comments:

Impala Mama said...

It's weird that you are eating bacon explosions and huge pizzas and that you don't feel any different than when you were eating fast food. So strange that your blood pressure is staying the same, too.

katie said...

and your farts will still clear a room and kill all plants in it.

brownie said...

I have eaten the bacon explosion once in my life and haven't had any pizza so far this year. Probably eaten more fruits and veggies so far this year than all of 2009. Yet my BP is the same and my ass still stinks. Healthy diets must be some kind of liberal media conspiracy!

Impala Mama said...

I am sorry Katie.