Thursday, August 20, 2009

the weekend starts on Thursday!

Leaving work soon, a few more tweaks to my drop bags and a good nights sleep before I head to Leadville early Friday morning. Really looking forward to the race. Been living with that DNF for over a year now, can't wait for the rematch.

My crew chief, Katie, will have access to my blog, so depending on how much coverage she can find this may or may not be updated between now and Sunday morning...

Good luck to everybody running (especially Kara!), crewing, pacing, and/or recovering!

Oh yeah, and kudos to the Pikes Peak H3 on their 600th run! Someone drink a beer at the red dress for me!


3 comments:

Nick said...

I will drink a BUNCH of beer at the 600th for you.

Good luck, dude.

Smut Mutt said...

Already been to twin lakes, August 1989. There's an old mine overlooking the highest lake. Used to be a nice place...

brownie said...

Think that's the Columbine Mine, Smut. Still a nice place, though probably a little more touristy than when you were there.