Monday, August 24, 2009

crew

Gotta give a big shout out to my crew at Leadville, they were AWESOME! Had two pacers, Mike Safari and Clark, and a two person traveling support crew/party, Nacheaux and Katie. I think the only reason any of my friends offer to help me in these races is the hope that I'll exhibit some signs of pussy-itis and they can then e-mail the world about it, but I really appreciate all the help.

Here's Safari bringing me in to Twin Lakes after crossing Hope Pass:

Clark really hammered me through the night, but had his limits and refused to rub the anti-chafing stuff on my nutsack:

This was taken at the Treeline crew access point. It's where I switched pacers from Safari to Clark. It was the first time of the race I was able to stomach solid food.


Katie and Nacheaux, working hard while I'm out struggling on the course. I guess this explains why they missed me at Mayqueen inbound!




No comments: