Monday, August 17, 2009

Leadville

Here's the breakdown for what I'll be doing this weekend:

Mayqueen - 6:15AM
Fish Hatchery - 8:05AM
Halfmoon - 9:15AM
Twin Lakes - 11:15AM
Winfield - 2:30PM
Twin Lakes - 5:45PM
Halfmoon - 8:30PM
Fish Hatchery - 10PM
Mayqueen - 2:30AM
Leadville - 4:59:59AM

Depending on how I feel I may take it out a bit faster and get to Winfield in under ten hours. As long as I don't get too crazy I don't think that would hurt me very much.

Have Mike Safari all ready to pace me from Winfield back to Treeline, about 22-ish miles. Gonna run right through Halfmoon without stopping since that's where I dropped out last year. Wouldn't mind a pacer anywhere during the final 30 miles if anyone out there has the weekend free of plans...

Still working on my shoe strategy. Right now I'm thinking about wearing my Wildcats to Twin Lakes, doing the Hope Pass double crossing in the Raceblades, getting to Mayqueen in the Imogene, and bringing it home in the Saucony Progrid Guide Trails.

Really looking forward to getting that DNF monkey off my back.

No comments: