Thursday, August 27, 2009

After realizing I hadn't eaten in 24 hours I called Katie to see what was up. She said, "you retard, I'm in Wisconsin for the week." So I took a page from my sister and decided to see other people, namely the smokin' hot lead singer from Filthy Children. BLOS and I found her sitting alone at the Bluebird after the show, almost drunker than we were. She said FC would come play Manitou for $350! Unfortunately, she said she would have to bring the entire band and I could not get a solo performance. Oh well, they're a lot of fun and I hope to see 'em soon. Trying to get 'em in at Trinity. If not, look for a possible world tour of Manitou Springs, possibly with Pat Mac-Fucking-Donald and Melodyjane.

Katie might be able to get back on my good side if she brings back lots of PBR schwag from Wisco. I might starve to death before she gets back though...

1 comment:

zagbag said...

More decollete, less enamel!
Sure is a smiley bunch...