Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hooray PETA!

I'm normally not a big fan of PETA, as, believe it or not, I'm known to eat some animal from time to time. But if they're gonna start making fun of fat people, I'll get right behind 'em!

See the recent CNN nugget about it here. Save the whales, lose the blubber! I love it!

I also love how CNN gets a fat chick on there to argue. I'm sure she said something I should have listened to, but whenever people that big talk, all I hear is "nom...nom...nom..."

6 comments:

Vargasgirl said...

AWESOME!!! I like how the fat lady tries to defend her fatness by talking about health, diet and exercise. Running to the fridge and lifting half a cow to your lips doesn't constitute a workout.

brownie said...

I guess since all the smokers have either died or can't afford cigarettes anymore, fatties will be the new public enemy number one.

I bet that's why Happy Sock started running so much, she's afraid they're gonna ban fat people from bars!

MW said...

"nom...nom...nom..."

LOL

TitsOnTheRitz said...

They did just sorta gang up on the poor whale.

johntsharp said...

That was great. Nothing like a fattie, talking all Charlie Brown.

Smut Mutt said...

If you want a really good laugh, go up to a petard and say "I thought vegetarians weren't supposed to be fat?".