Friday, January 31, 2014

beer #31

AM - Awesome snow run over in Red Rock Canyon.  4.8 miles.

Lunch - Quick 30 minutes at the gym.  The Y was packed today so not the most productive effort.

Up and down month.  Ran 35 hours (150 miles, 32K of elevation gain), biked almost 14 hours (122 miles, mostly to work and back), and hiked another 90 minutes (4.5 miles).  And nine visits to the gym, either the Y or CityRock.  Being sick over the first week of the month didn't help, nor did the crappy weather we endured at times.  Going to hunker down starting in February and get back to being a bit more serious about building the fitness I'll need for this summer.

Relaxing tonight with a fine brew from one of the unknown breweries in Fort Collins.


A few pics of my late afternoon run through the Garden.  Had the place all to myself.





1 comment:

Rock said...

That's a very productive month. Nicely done! I have to say I'm a little jealous.