Monday, January 13, 2014

beer #12

Incline #2 on the year this morning, continuing up to Rocky Mountain and following the Fat Ass course back to Barr Trail.  Barr was an icy mess at times.  Weather is looking good this week, including mid 50s on Saturday.

Air Force lost by seven to San Diego State.  The Falcons have come a long way since I saw them get demolished by Colorado a few weeks ago.  But they still don't have that killer instinct.  Even though the final score was close, I never felt AF was going to make any attempt to win the game.  I'm sorry if you're a SD State fan and believe your team is really #13 in the country.  They will be exposed come tourney time, they're not very good.

Stumpjumper IPA from Grand Lake Brewing on the far side of Rocky Mountain National Park.  Good stuff, I'm just hoping Specialized Bikes doesn't find this and sue me.


3 comments:

trudginalong said...

Surprised Specialized hasn't sued them yet.

Matt said...

Let's go O/U sweet 16 with SDSU. They make it, I take a dump on your doorstep, they don't, it's all you.

brownie said...

You're on. No way they're a sweet 16 team.