Wednesday, January 22, 2014

beer #22

AM - Easy four miles with the dog on the roads around Pleasant Valley.

Lunch - Had to make a trip over to Manitou Brewing to pick up a shirt.  They hope to be open by Manitou Mardi Gras.  Friendly folks and the brewery is coming along nicely.

PM - Easy hour on the bike.  Garden roads and Manitou.  Finished the ride two hours ago and my fingers and toes are still painfully cold.  I won't run if it's below 20F, and from now on I won't bike if it's below 40F.  But with these 13 miles I moved into 46,657th place on the Strava Prove It January bike challenge!

Marc dropped off this beer from Squatters last night, the Hop Rising Double IPA.  $100 and I actually went to this brewery on our way home from The Bear a few years ago.  Utah has surprisingly good beers, though nowhere near the level Colorado has.


No comments: