Tuesday, January 21, 2014

beer #21

AM - Rolled over in bed and checked the iPhone weather.  17 degrees, well below my private cutoff of 20F.  I went back to sleep for an extra hour.  It was marvelous!

PM - Good hour on the Garden roads.  7 miles.

I've been trying my best to avoid NFL football, but the Richard Sherman thing is everywhere.  Has anyone stated what's obviously wrong with the situation?  Dude is a really scary black man.  Nobody wants to see that.  Usually some reporter will jump on the race card in a situation like this, but I haven't seen it yet.  People are even ripping on Stanford for giving the guy a diploma.  If you can figure out how to graduate from Stanford without going to class, you definitely have my respect.  And not that I follow Stanford sports, but to me this whole Sherman event is a lot less weird than when Ryan Hall said he was going to use the bible to train for the marathon.

Speaking of sports, Clemson had something to prove, and an NCAA tourney resume to improve, against Pitt tonight.  Last I checked, Pitt was up by 432 points.

Thinking of riding the Falcon trail again this Sunday (depending on if/how much snow we get on Thursday) from Pikes Peak Brewing.  Probably just shy of 30ish miles.  Let me know if anyone is interested in joining me.

I picked up this bottle from Pikes Peak Brewing when I was up there yesterday.  I say it's wine, but they say it's beer, so I'll count it as #21 on the year.


1 comment:

Jeremy said...

i'll join you for one loop.