Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thurs

Think I'm gonna change Sat's planned long run to the CRUD run. Been wanting to get back up to the Falcon Trail for a while. CRUD has a lot of rifraff that the good folks of the Air Force don't want on their campus, so we sneak in the side way. Still on for Barr Camp on Sunday if anyone wants to join me. I'll be hungover so it'll be slow.

Old Dominion lost at the buzzer. I called $100 to make fun of her. She told me she got out of work early and was taking the dog to the Incline. She wins again.

Pitt only up five at the half. I see a huge second half run coming up. Or else I may have to shut down this blog and change my e-mail and phone number real quick.

Update: Pitt won by 635. Or whatever. Math was never my thing. Survive and advance, baby!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What time you leaving on Sunday?

brownie said...

8AM with the Incline Club. Usually time it so I get up and back to Kinfolk's just as their opening to get the free PBR.

HappyTrails said...

Falcon Trail tomorrow...?

Natalee said...

I hate basketball.

mike_hinterberg said...

No updates on Pitt Fail?
It was supposed to be Pitt-Wisconsin, I didn't actually think it would be Pitt that blew it.

brownie said...

It's college football season. That's all I'm going to say on that issue.