Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wed AM

Went into yoga at 6PM last night in shorts and a t-shirt. Came out at 8:30PM and there were already three inches of snow on the ground and visibility was about ten feet. Gotta love Colorado weather.

Easy run this morning, 5.3 miles in 53 minutes. Lots of snow and ice on the ground, so it was nice to take it easy. Was hoping to get in another Yasso workout tomorrow, but I'm guessing the Manitou track will be under snow.

Should hit 1,000 miles for 2010 on Saturday. Since December 1st I've been averaging over 340 miles a month. Had 1026.7 miles in Dec, Jan, and Feb. Should be over 350 this month. Far and away the most miles I've ever run. Great base is laid down, looking forward to having that pay off over the summer.

Gaylord has his final Salida recap over here. I think I've finally got all the alcohol from that weekend out of my system.

No comments: