Monday, March 22, 2010

new gym?

Think I'm gonna cancel my membership at Accolade Fitness and start going to the new climbing gym downtown. Kinda steep at forty bones a month, and I only get that price because I'm a full time student at Pikes Peak Community College (or at least my fake ID says so!). But I'll use it four or five days a week, over lunch, and maybe it'll inspire me to climb outside more often. Plus, hitting the climbing gym worked real well for my Hardrock/Leadville double last year, hopefully it'll do the same for the attempt at the Rocky Mountain Slam this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice gym, you guys got it all. And I'm stuck in Ohio!

brownie said...

Yeah, if you want to rip on Ohio feel free! As a transplanted Pittsburgher, I'd be glad to help out.