Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my new ultra crush...

Since my last ultra crush went out and had a baby, which I think is about the grossest thing in the world, I've dumped her and found a new one. This gal dropped me horribly at Fruita (though, in my defense, she was only running the 25 miler) and was with me at the halfway point of Jemez before destroying me over the second half. Some of my readers probably know this chick, so don't spoil things for me by telling me any personal info about her. You'll learn more about her in my Jemez race report...

2 comments:

JeffO said...

So, you're blogging too. There goes the neighborhood.
Hey, you can't have a crush on her - I saw her first.

azspeedgoat said...

Brownie, She tried to stop me from getting lost at townsite lift AS. I didn't listen to her and kept going the wrong way. How stupid was that? I could have had a nice 22 mile slugfest with her and instead i was stuck with some smelly dude from TX. Cool guy but i would have rather been with whatshername fo sho. Later.