Thursday, May 07, 2009

meth

Looks like the Colorado Meth Project is up and running with their media barrage, as this ad took up a half page in today's CS Gazette.

Of all the junkies I work with the only ones who really scare me are the meth users. It's mind boggling what this drug does and just how many users are out there on the streets of Colorado. We've had several meth lab busts in the past few months in Manitou, and the problem is much worse in Colorado Springs. I've heard from several sourses that about 1/3 of truckers out there on the highways are jacked up on meth, something to think about on your next road trip.

Anyways, great ad, and it may double as a future Kimchi shirt as well!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is some scary shit out there. As a father of three, drugs are the thing that frightens me the most with them. It's why, even now, I watch every little thing they do.

Happy Sock said...

Didn't you lose your virginity in that same urinal?

brownie said...

Yeah. I was taking a dump and your mom walked in...

Smut Mutt said...

drugs are a victimless crime dontyaknow

PlaysByEar said...

So that's how you do it!