Thursday, June 21, 2007

new addition to the backyard

Came home last night to an awfully funky smell - turns out some mold had survived in my mattress from the flood, and the recent hot weather has caused it to grow. Dani had been warning me of a stench over the last few days or so but I didn't think it was too bad and chalked it up to laundry that hasn't been done in weeks. Nope, it was the bed, and now the bed is ruined. Too busy this weekend to get it out to the dump, so guess where it ended up? Yup, my backyard! So now, to go along with the DIM toilet and the wal-mart shopping cart, there's a mattress in my backyard. White trash galore!

6 comments:

Gagger said...

So THAT'S why you gave me the bed and took the couch my first night there....

Take a picture, WT!

brownie said...

Hmmm...gagger sleeps in my bed and within days it's covered in a nasty fungus...

Jes said...

You haven't done laundry in weeks?? Gross.

Smut Mutt said...

Exactly HOW did your matress get wet???

Jes said...

I feel really compelled to make all kinds of jokes about sleeping in the wet spot, but since I'm your sister I probably shouldn't talk about stuff like that in front of you...

Gagger said...

Hahaha! Jes, you crack me up.