Sunday, June 03, 2007

john butler trio

Good lord, if you're any kind of fan of decent music at all, rush out to your local independent record store and pick up JBT's new album. Might be their best album yet, and that's saying something since all their albums have achieved "ROWYCO" status on the brownie ranking scale. I could burn copies, but it'll take two CD's, and very few of my loyal readers have ever sent me enough tunes to justify that, so the most I could do is a "best of" and you'd be missing out on whatever I hafta cut off.


4 comments:

Smut Mutt said...

John Butler is Strip Me's brother.

brownie said...

No, the Lisa Butler Trio is smooth jazz and easy listening.

-tunnel said...

Just got it! Very cool! Still bummed that I will miss their show by 3 weeks!

Smut Mutt said...

John B was with me the first time I saw Dime. :) And the last. :(