Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm OK

Reacting quickly to reports of a tornado in my front yard, I left work early and hurried home only after stopping by the Colorado Running Club for happy hour (and the Pikes Peak Road Runners newsletter stuffing) and hitting Old Chicago's to start working on my summer short tour. Everything is OK. Even the secret stench that has been razing my apartment recently is still here.

You can read about the freak storm here. That article mentions the intersection of Bijou and Union, which is about 3/4 of a mile from my apartment.

5 comments:

Smut Mutt said...

How can you seriously compare CO storms to TX storms?

brownie said...

Ha! Come climb a 14er with me sometime, I'll show you what a thunderstorm is all about.

Lulu said...

So close but so far away. I'll cross my fingers that next time the thing travels the extra 1/4 mile to get to you.

Jes said...

Yeah, I like how you titled this, "I'M OKAY" as if anyone even bothered to ask.

Gagger said...

Never even heard about a tornado up there!