Sunday, June 03, 2007

Air Force weekend

Push ups: 57 (needed 51)
Sit ups: 57 (needed 51)
1.5 Mile Run: 8:48 (needed sub-9:48)
Waist measurement: 32 inches

Total it up and I got a 100% for my first AF PT test. Highest score in the squadron, and one of only two people to get a 100 (the other was a chick, and we all know how the military relaxes standards so females can take part). I asked when we take the exercise bike portion of the test, and I think I offended some people. AF folks thought I was from another planet for the run time, which I thought was mediocre. Might try to break the eight minute mark for the next test.

Also got to do some infantry-type stuff yesterday. Movement to contact, react to ambusy, land nav, stuff like that. Good times!

5 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

Wow I tottaly could kick your ass. Best Army PT Scores for me are:

77 Push-ups in two minutes
86 sit-ups
14:30 in 2 miles

you may beat me in running but I could drunk woop your ass if needed!
BTW I would have maxed the guys PT test in the Army if I could have got a 13:52 in the run.

Gagger said...

77 push ups?! Nappy, you ROCK!

brownie said...

Please note that A)the AF only gives you one minute to do push ups and sit ups; and B) I coulda done a lot more but stopped at 57 as a tribute to Heinz ketchup.

And quit whining about how good you used to be. Next you'll be telling us about how good you were in high school, Al Bundy!

Kirk said...

I passed...Done for the year!!!

brownie said...

Defenders of cyberspace! Hooah!

I thought you hafta take it every three months? Better get your lame ass in shape, it's gonna be on your OER (or whatever it's called) soon!