Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Zane Grey

Talked with my coach over lunch. Zane Grey has a reputation as one of the most difficult trail runs out there, and a friend has recently planted a bug in my ear about running it. My issue is rest, I was planning on taking a month off after Bandera, but I may now try to run through April, attempt Zane Grey, take a few weeks off, then begin preperation for my Longs/Pikes run.

Zane Grey

This plan would also allow me to do the Houston and Austin marathons.

Gonna wait and see how Sunmart and Bandera go before committing, but I'll probably have a possible training schedule together before the long weekend is over.

3 comments:

Rafael said...

You da man Brownie

Denial Queen said...

Train? Ha! Does that include the number of jager bombs per mile as well?

Rafael said...

nothing wrong with that.