Monday, November 28, 2005

Eat Me

Friday it was off to College Station for the Eat Me (a play on the Texas A&M university logo, for those not familiar with shitty Texas colleges) H3 "International" trail. International because, uh, Ass Gagger and I had come all the way from Austin to do trail.

But hey, gotta drive that far, might as well sample the local flavor! Being that Friday was game day for the annual Texas/Texas A&M grudge match, we stopped by Dudley's to watch the game. Lots and lots of orange there. And they weren't disappointed, as UT beat up on A&M. I had trouble rooting for someone. I'd love for UT to lose so I could call Swallow and Slut Slinger and give them hell. But if UT loses, Penn State will play in the Rose Bowl, and I certainly can't hope for that to happen. So I made the decision to just drink a lot of beer during the game. Good call on my part.

Anyways, then it was off to the hash. It was "international" because a halliburton dude who is going to Iraq soon was supposed to show. But he bailed, probably drunk and passed out back at Kyle Field. But there were about ten of us who showed, including those from "international" places like Houston and Bryan. And we were treated to a fine trail hared by Red Foreskin. A good urban trail with some cool shiggy thrown in. Got to see a bunch of wanks I hadn't seen in a while, Red and Yard Ralph, Rubbin' the Boy Wanker, and a few others who I can't remember, so that was cool. And believe it or not, after the FRBs fell for a killer false laid by the hare, Ass Gagger ended up FRB at the end of trail!

Circle, RA'd by Yard Ralph, was good. Few new songs, including "Anal Bleaching" by the Houston crew. I even sang a glorious rendition of the UT fight song to the Aggie crew. Actually, I only knew the first line of the song, so I belted out "The Ides of Texas Are Upon You" and immediately went into "Hot Vagina." But hey, it's the thought that counts.

After the hash I had to bolt since the Scabs show was that night. Would have liked to stuck around, visited some of the local watering holes. Guess a return trip will be in order soon.

11 comments:

dayoldfish said...

Brownie must have made quite an impression, since he had 4a follow him back

brownie said...

That would be 4F's, drunkard.

dayoldfish said...

wow, I am impressed, Brownie took the time to learn her name.

Barbara said...

No SA blog? I know it was a small turn out but sheesh...

brownie said...

Yes, I'll do it tonight when I have more time. Some of us actually work, you know. And the SA hash was huge compared with the College Station hash!

Barbara said...

I resemble that working comment...not my fault that no one wants to buy insurance today!

Gagger said...

Actually, 4F's told me the previous week that she would be coming to Austin. Guess she was following me and not Brownie!

Gagger said...

P.S. Way to go me for finally being FRB. Whoo-hoo!

brownie said...

Bragging! Drink, you competitive bastard!

Gagger said...

Hey, it was only by luck and most likely won't happen again...so I gotta enjoy it while I can. :)

Gagger said...

Glad you liked the great place known as Aggieland. Sign me up for the return trip...gotta get me some more Duddley's time. And of course that Liquid Cocaine shot at the Dry Bean. Yum yum....