Monday, November 28, 2005

Scabs

Ain't no party like a Scabs party!

Gawd I love seeing the Scabs! Always a good, drunken time. Nothing different last Friday night. Arrived pretty late, around 11PM, but pleanty of time go booze it up before Bob and his crew took the stage.

Lewis & Cock, Ass Gagger, and I (C'Em's pussy hurt and he had gone to bed at 9PM), after a few drinks at the house, were present. We met Tarantula and her sister at the show.

Typical Scabs show. Lots of lyrics about pussy and the many diffenent ways to eat it. Lots of guitar solos played on a hot chick's ass. Lots of songs about picking up crack whores at the local HEB. Lots of Schniz pounding away at the drums. They didn't play my favorite tune, "Pussy Fever", but that was about the only disappointment. They did play "Tarantula" though, and I actually got Tarantula to do a shot of jager with me during it.

Next up on the concert schedule would probably be Monte Montgomery. I'll definitely be at his Antone's gig on Christmas night, but I'd like to catch him at the Saxon before that. I think he's playing there every Tuesday in December.

7 comments:

Gagger said...

Don't remember the entire show, but my pictures lead me to believe that a good time was had by all.

Oh yeah, and pierogies rock!

brownie said...

Holy crap, a chick just said something nice about my cooking. That's definitely a first.

Barbara said...

Bummed i missed that show...I am also really itching for Skunkweed..WTF...where are they?

brownie said...

They haven't been back to Austin since the bus trip. They're probably mad that I steal all their fat chicks!

Barbara said...

Brownie you like anything that has a pussy and breathes.

brownie said...

I could do without the breathing part, as long as the body is still a little warm.

dayoldfish said...

necrophelia, crack open a cold one