Monday, November 14, 2005

trails, brews, and burgers

Weekend shaping up to be pretty awesome.

Sat morning it's off to Bluff Creek Ranch in Warda for the Cardiac run. 44 miles, if I make it through it'll be the longest I've ever run by almost ten miles. Found out that there is a two person 22 mile relay, only 11 miles each (DOF and Rafael?).

Warda

Saturday night me and a few friends are gonna camp out at Warda. Of course supper that night will include a yummy Wardaburger, tater tots, and lots of beer. Camping at BCR is fun, the sites are all around a pond and you can have open fires.

Sun morning, after a quick dip in the pond, it's off to Rocky Hill for a nice, easy 20 miler. Running 20 at Rocky is probably equal to the effort of running 30 at Bluff Creek, it's a lot more technical and a lot more hilly. Fat Chuck is going to kick my ass once again, one day I will topple him though. Of course lunch on Sun will be at the Rocky Hill Saloon and will include one of their huge bacon cheeseburgers and plenty of beer.

Rocky Hill

All this on top of the Full Moon trail on Tues, Hill of Life repeats on Wed, and the Pub Run on Thurs. Woohoo!

6 comments:

dayoldfish said...

damn the burgers at Rocky Hill are great

brownie said...

You and Raf should put together a team for the 22 mile relay at Warda!

Barbara said...

Damn....44 miles.

Power to you!!!

dayoldfish said...

I have to work saturday, but I believe raf is thinking about it, have anyone he can run with

brownie said...

How far does he want to go? 11 or 22? I'm glad I can communicate with Raf through you via my blog, it's so personal!

dayoldfish said...

He's an Apple Guy, therefore he is in my stable and forever my bitch, he would most likely want to do the 11, don't think hje ready for 22