Monday, October 27, 2014

Pearl Jam

This was my view from the Pepsi Center (Denver) last Wednesday for the Pearl Jam show:


We were way up there.  In fact, we couldn't have gone up anymore, we were in the very top row of the place.  But hey, I know what Pearl Jam looks like.  The important thing - the sound - was great.  Last time I saw PJ I was a freshman at Pitt.  Let's be kind and just say that was a few albums ago.  So I was pretty stoked for the show and the boys from Seattle delivered.

JP and I will probably come to blows at the upcoming IPA festival over the set list, but I thought it was awesome.

Set 1:
Release
Low Light
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
Last Exit
Why Go
Lightning Bolt
Mind Your Manners
Setting Forth
Leatherman
My Father's Son
Even Flow
Ghost
Present Tense
Do The Evolution
Eruption
Of The Earth
Given To Fly
Sirens
Don't Gimme No Lip
Lukin
Porch

Encore 1:
Future Days
Sleight Of Hand
Imagine
Mother
Last Kiss
Breath
Leash
Rearviewmirror

Encore 2:
Once
Black
State Of Love And Trust
Better Man
Wasted Reprise
Life Wasted
Alive
Baba O'Riley
Yellow Ledbetter

No comments: