Monday, October 06, 2014

Fall Series I

Photo courtesy of Tim at Pikes Peak Sports.

Actually had a fairly decent day at the first race in the Fall Series.  Went sub 30 for the 3.8 mile course, which doesn't sound too fast but a mile of that was running through a creek.  It had been quite a while since I felt the pain of a shorter race, looking forward to getting back into that kind of stuff.

I don't like to brag about the Fall Series, as I know it's not a big goal race for local runners, but I did beat Amanda for the first time in what seems like ten years.  Red Leg/CRC men have a decent lead in the team category and should be able to repeat as champions.  Though I'm sure I'll make it interesting as chances are I'll show up drunk to at least one of these races and have to walk the whole thing.

No comments: