Friday, October 17, 2014

beer 289


Scape Goat Pale Ale from Big Sky Brewing up in Missoula.  Drank this while celebrating Pitt's win over Virginia Tech last night.

Still getting out there, but not nearly enough to offset all the junk food I've been eating.  I'm up ten pounds since Leadville.  Still biking to work and running five or so miles each day, but that kind of exercise doesn't cover hot dogs covered with mac & cheese and bacon.  I'll look to improve the diet right after the CRUD party - which will feature eating 1/2 a gallon of ice cream as fast as possible.

Been putting some thought into 2015 and it will be a bit different.  I am out for Hardrock.  Didn't even put my name in this year, and I'm pretty sure five times is enough down there for me.  Just don't have the desire to train like that anymore. 

Did send in rego for my first event of 2015 this morning - 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo.  I'll be hanging with a team of Red Leg drunkards down in 24 Hour Town this Valentine's day. 

No comments: