Sunday, October 24, 2010

CRUD pizza eating contest

Couple of shots from Saturday's CRUD pizza eating contest. I held with Fast Eddy for the first few minutes before falling behind, but I was happy with my performance. The final standings:

1. Fast Eddy, 8:40

2. Rick H, 9:55

3. jt, 12:40

4. Paul D, DNF

Good times at the party, great to see everyone again. Not sure what's up next on the eating front. Pancakes seem to be leading the rumor mill. But I'm going to start pushing for a milk challenge. And one of these days CRUD will finally get around to doing a beer mile...

I weighed my dump a few hours after the challenge, but it came in at a very disappointing .9 pounds.

In other news, I can't figure out how to turn off this underline thing on blogger...







6 comments:

Moogy said...

Nice job jt...ctrl-U?

HappyTrails said...

Shouldn't the guys who did not run start with a time penalty? Just sayin... Looks like good times!

trudginalong said...

You and Giant Killer look like a million bucks in that last one.

GZ said...

Crikey.

Scott had to have been the favorite going in after that video where he ate like 20 of those donuts at once.

Jenna said...

I just want the send out a big THANK YOU for not posting a picture of said dump!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I need to move to Colorado!