Friday, May 28, 2010

Rocky Mountain

First trip of the year up Rocky Mountain last night, via the Incline. Great little hike that offers one of my favorite views of Pikes Peak. With the longer days I might hafta start hitting the Rocky/Mt. Manitou/Red Mountain run on Thursdays. 10 miles, 1 PBR on the summit, 2:17. Went over 1500 miles on the year.

Very sad night at the Royal Tavern as it was Claire's last Thursday in Colorado. A great chapter in Incline Happy Hour history comes to an end. Her last drink to me was a full pint of gin with a lemon in it. Now we gotta get to work on training the new girl.

Weighed in at 161 pounds this morning, my lowest since my freshman year at Pitt (1994).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just can't hide in that hat!

Gagger said...

Where is Claire going?

BLOS said...

Dude, things got really interesting after you left Tavern Royale. Claire decides to give the establishment the finger and starts drinking with us! She said, "What are they gonna do? Fire me?" She bought a round of shots for everyone and then put on my gorilla costume! I'll post pictures shortly!

BLOS said...

My gorilla costume is still at the Tavern...