Friday, April 09, 2010

commute #8

Easy run to work, 5.5 miles, 52:23. Should be at least up to #10 by the time the month is out. I'll do two hours home tonight for my last real effort before Boston.

Running the Tortoise and Hare 5K tomorrow, but no records will be broken. Hope to run 19:59. I also have the horrible job of having to weigh everyone, hope some chick doesn't slug me when she doesn't agree with the scale.

After the race it's up to check out some Fort Collins breweries before heading to Cheyenne to knock Wyoming off my "hash in every state" goal.

Taking a rest day Sunday so Katie and I can explore Rocky Mountain National Park. I currently have 28 days straight of running.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

#12

Brandon Fuller said...

They don't have a bar in RMNP. What are you thinking?

Unknown said...

Could you tell me more about the Soul Runners and Incline Happy hour. What time do you meet and where..