Monday, April 26, 2010

books #5, 6, & 7!




Been trying to clean up my diet, hence the recent selections. I’ll definitely get the most out of Racing Weight and Food Rules (which was more of a pamphlet than a book, but I’m counting it anyways). Once the prospect of eating nothing but burgers and bacon proved impossible, the Primal Blueprint wasn’t really worth reading for either the diet or workout portions. I’m sure it works for some people, but it couldn’t support the endurance based lifestyle I live.

I have been eating more fruits and veggies recently, and much less processed foods. So at least the books accomplished something.


FYI, it's been over four months since I ate fast food.


3 comments:

GZ said...

What do you consider fast food?

Qdoba last week on the way back from GC. Noodles the week before that.

brownie said...

If it takes less than 10 minutes from when you order your food until you receive it, it's fast food, at least according to the bet. King's Chef is allowed.

BLOS said...

Holy shit, the end is near!