Thursday, April 01, 2010

369.6

Pretty epic month for me. Only one rest day, and I ended up with 369.6 miles. Weeks of 64.9, 80.4, 91.7, and 82.6.

April will be a down month, mileage wise, as I'll be using half of it on taper/recovery for Boston. But I've now gone four months in a row with at least 340 miles, and I think I've laid down a pretty good base to have some fun this summer.

Added another 5K to the list, the Tortise and Hare next Saturday. Offered to volunteer, and I was placed in a position where I could volunteer and run. It's a free race if you're a PPRR member, and only $3 if you're not. I'd challenge Brandon, but he's down to 98 pounds and I'm in the clydesdale division, so he'd probably be done with the race before I started.

Currently at 24 yoga classes (29 hours), right on pace to hit triple digits by years end.

Off to climb the Incline...

3 comments:

GZ said...

Nice month. Well done. How's that push up goal coming?

Brandon Fuller said...

He does arm curls...not push ups!

Anonymous said...

great work...will reflect well at big dance at Silverton.

naresh