Tuesday, March 26, 2019

update

I'll get posts up about the Boogie at the Broadmoor (which was awesome!) and the new van soon. 

The old van is currently on craigslist and getting quite a bit of interest.  Hopefully she is gone soon as our house is starting to look like a used car lot.  We currently own four vehicles, I rarely drive, and my wife quite often commutes by bike.  We'd be getting rid of the jeep as well but we are going to give that to our cadet once she is human enough to have a vehicle (USAFA kids can have a car when they enter their junior year).

Besides the weekend festival behavior I did get some decent workouts in.  Two hour run on Saturday, two hour bike on Sunday, and another two hour run on Monday.  Plus my usual hikes with the dog.  For the week:

Run - 36 miles
Bike - 10 miles
Hike -  20 miles

No comments: